Contact us

Date 05/10/2010
By Daisy
Subject Healthy Planet Partnership

Dear Giant Eland Conservation,

My name is Daisy and I work for Healthy Planet Foundation, a UK registered charity based in Hammersmith, London. The purpose of our charity is to connect people to conservation-based organisations around the world. Our customers pay to virtually ‘adopt’ plots of land in protected areas on our interactive website. Healthy Planet does not carry out work on the ground. The money raised through such adoptions goes to organisations carrying out conservation activities within the chosen place.

We are currently anticipating the launch of our new website in the next month. When launched, we want a catalogue of fantastic projects working in vulnerable areas all around the world that people can choose to sponsor. I have done some research in to your organisation, and I think your organisation is working for a fantastic cause and would be really appealling to our customers. We could allow them to adopt land in Niokolo-Koba with the proceeds going to your charity.

Please can you email me at daisy@healthyplanet.org if you are interested in applying for funding through us. You will receive 90% of donations and a case study page on our website.

We would love to help save this species!

Daisy

© Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Tropical AgriSciences

Make a free websiteWebnode

www.gianteland.com